As the technical external sales representative, you will report directly to the Sales Director and be responsible for driving business development, boosting sales and building long-term, strong relationships with your clients.
- Inform and educate your clients on our different products;
- Follow the necessary training to keep your technical skills up to date;
- Propose technical solutions to your clients
- Make and review equipment selections and specifications
- Review pricing structure prior to bidding
- Inform the Sales Manager of projects in negotiation and provide support during the closing
- Make and review shop drawings for approval
- Ensure that your customers and project information is updated in our ERP system on a weekly basis
- Occasionally travel to job sites (delivery / start-up / various problems)
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a college diploma in building engineering
- Relevant experience in the field of HVAC
- Knowledge of boilers would bring added value
- Valid driver’s license
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in technical representation
- Bilingual: English and French (written and spoken)
- Strong interest in sales and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
What we offer: · A competitive salary. · Training and professional development opportunities. · A supportive and collaborative work environment. · Opportunities for career development within our organization.
How to Apply: If you are enthusiastic about HVAC technology and ready to pursue this exciting sales opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to: email@example.com G.Mitchell is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Join our team and be a part of our mission to provide superior quality HVAC parts and solutions to our valued clients. We look forward to having you among us !